Collection of Information
The Owners may collect and retain information from registered users of the Site including, without limitation (the "Personal Information"):
- Name and contact information, including but not limited to email address, physical address and phone numbers, education and employment profiles and similar data;
- Transactional and/or financial information, including credit information and billing records, service and recorded complaints;
- Information about product and service subscriptions, usage and preferences and use regarding the Site and
- The Owners reserves the right to track your activity with the use of Google Analytics, NedStat, BPA and other such tools.
Use of Information
In order to provide complete functionality and ensure, to the extent possible, safe, secure transactions, the Site uses the Personal Information collected from registered users, amongst other things, to:
- Provide access to Site services, including customer support services;
- Collect payments and provide transactional services;
- Prevent illegal or prohibited activities that may violate the Terms & Conditions;
- Update and customize services and functionality to improve Site efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Contact registered users with targeted marketingand promotional services and provide them with information on important changes and developments to the Site and its services.
Sharing your information
The Owners may access a registered user's Personal Information and disclose such Personal Information:
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- To selected third parties acting on the Owner’s behalf as agents, suppliers or service providers;
- To ensure proper operation of the Site and its related systems;
- To continue to provide improved services to you;
- For market research and accounting purposes;
- To prevent illegal, offensive or objectionable material from being posted on the Site;
- For any purpose that may be required if the Owners enter into a joint venture with, or sell the site to, or mergethe business with another entity.
We use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer the Site, track user movement, and collect general demographic information for non-individualized use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
No data transmission system on the internet can be entirely secure. Accordingly, the Owners cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or of the transactions made on the Site. However, certain preventive measures have been taken such as the use of a secure socket layer (SSL).
Thank you for visiting and using the Site. We welcome your feedback and suggestions on all Site services. Please contact us on the email addresses or forms indicated on the Site.